Jesus describes the beginning sorrows of the great tribulation:
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place. Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
- A third of the trees will be burned up due to drought
- A third part of the sea life will die off due to a massive volcano
- A third of ships destroyed from the tsunami from the volcano
- A third of rivers and fresh water will be covered in volcanic ashes
- A third of water will become unfit to drink; wormwood bitter
- A third of the sun will be darkened from the volcanic ash
- A third of the moon will not shine due to volcanic ash
- A third of the stars will not shine due to volcanic ash
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.Revelation 6:8
If you are still alive when the Antichrist forces the world to take the mark of the beast and if you refuse to take it. Then the Antichrist will behead you.
I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their handsRevelation 20:4
Click here to find out what happens to you if you take the mark of the beast