What happens if you take the mark of the beast during the Great Tribulation?
As you get closer to the end of the tribulation, if you take the mark of the beast, then for five months you will be tortured by fallen angels and you will seek death but you can’t die. Then after the Great Tribulation is over you will go through all seven vials of God’s wrath until finally, God kills you.
- First vial is noisome and grievous sores
- Second vial is poured out upon the seas and it became as the blood of a dead man. And every living soul died in the sea.
- Third vial is poured upon the rivers and fountains of waters, and they became blood
And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be because thou hast judged thus.Revelation 16:5
For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy
- Fourth vial poured upon the sun, and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire
- Fifth vial poured upon the seat of the beast, and his kingdom was full of darkness, and they gnawed their tongues for pain.
- Sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walks naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon
- Seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
- And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
- And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
- And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
- And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.